|WELCOME TO LMMS|
|Principal - Johnny Spears Assistant Principal - Kela Sharpton
School Hours: 7:45-3:20 School Phone Number: (803) 663-4300
It is hard to believe we have made it through the first six weeks of school. We have had an excellent start to the school year and are excited to keep the momentum going.
School will dismiss at 1:20pm
Classes will resume January 4th.
|LMMS 2015-2016 Dress Code|
Students have the right to regulate their personal appearance; however, the school reserves the right to bar students whose personal appearance is disruptive to the school program. These rules also apply if a student is assigned in-school suspension.
* Pants, skirts, and shorts must be knee length or longer when standing.
* No elastic waisted athletic shorts or sweatpants, including basketball shorts or “joggers”.
* Pants must be worn at the waist with no undergarments or basketball shorts showing.
* Pants and shorts with holes or frays above the knees are not permitted, even with leggings underneath.
* Clothing sizes should be appropriate. Substantial over-sized clothing and tight-fitting pants such as leggings are not permitted. If leggings or tights are worn under a skirt, the skirt must be knee-length.
* Shoes must be worn at all times. No house shoes or bedroom slippers, and sandals must have a strap in the back.
* Shirts/dresses must completely cover the front, back, stomach, and sides when students raise their arms. All tops must be over the shoulder area (three inches wide), and not expose cleavage, even if covered by a sheer or crocheted top.
* Clothing that is distracting, revealing, overly suggestive, or disruptive is not permitted.
* Hats, caps, hoods, scarves, gloves, sweatbands, and sunglasses are not to be worn inside.
* Students are not to wear conspicuous or ridiculous costumes, including any type of pajamas.
* Inappropriate language, alcohol, tobacco, gang-related or drug symbols are not permitted.
* Wallet chains, sheer shirts/blouses, clothes exposing the midriff, low-cut shirts, etc. are not permitted.
South Carolina law requires that all students entering 7th grade receive one (1) dose of Tdap vaccine (tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis). Now is a good time to make an appointment for your child to receive this immunization if you have not already done so. If your child has already received this immunization, please bring this information with you on registration day. If you have further questions regarding this requirement, please contact the main office.