PowerSchool Parent Portal is closed for the summer.
|WELCOME TO LMMS|
|Principal - Johnny Spears Assistant Principal - Kela Sharpton
School Hours: 7:45-3:20 School Phone Number: (803) 663-4300
We successfully made it through another school year! Thank you again to all of our students who worked hard to achieve their goals. I hope you enjoy the summer break to recharge! Remember what I said during the last day – take time to read a book over the summer. Feed your minds!
Registration will be held in the gym
August 4th from 12pm-6pm
Regular Fees: $35
Every student (new, existing and special permission) attending Aiken County Schools must bring two proofs of address in the custodial parent's name to register.
(Options listed below)
Lease/mortgage, property tax, current electric bill or water bill.
Students new to the district can register throughout the summer. Please bring records from your previous school, a copy of your birth certificate, immunization record, and proof of residency.
Forms can also be completed from 10-2 on July 29th and from 1-5 on July 30th at the transportation office. Any questions regarding transportation may be discussed at the transportation office at 593-7201.
August 14th from 10am-11:30am.
|LMMS 2015-2016 Dress Code|
Students have the right to regulate their personal appearance; however, the school reserves the right to bar students whose personal appearance is disruptive to the school program. These rules also apply if a student is assigned in-school suspension.
* Pants, skirts, and shorts must be knee length or longer when standing.
* No elastic waisted athletic shorts or sweatpants, including basketball shorts or “joggers”.
* Pants must be worn at the waist with no undergarments or basketball shorts showing.
* Pants and shorts with holes or frays above the knees are not permitted, even with leggings underneath.
* Clothing sizes should be appropriate. Substantial over-sized clothing and tight-fitting pants such as leggings are not permitted. If leggings or tights are worn under a skirt, the skirt must be knee-length.
* Shoes must be worn at all times. No house shoes or bedroom slippers, and sandals must have a strap in the back.
* Shirts/dresses must completely cover the front, back, stomach, and sides when students raise their arms. All tops must be over the shoulder area (three inches wide), and not expose cleavage, even if covered by a sheer or crocheted top.
* Clothing that is distracting, revealing, overly suggestive, or disruptive is not permitted.
* Hats, caps, hoods, scarves, gloves, sweatbands, and sunglasses are not to be worn inside.
* Students are not to wear conspicuous or ridiculous costumes, including any type of pajamas.
* Inappropriate language, alcohol, tobacco, gang-related or drug symbols are not permitted.
* Wallet chains, sheer shirts/blouses, clothes exposing the midriff, low-cut shirts, etc. are not permitted.
If a student is late to school, he/she MUST be signed in by a parent or guardian at the time they are dropped off. Please contact the front office if you have any questions!
South Carolina law requires that all students entering 7th grade receive one (1) dose of Tdap vaccine (tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis). Now is a good time to make an appointment for your child to receive this immunization if you have not already done so. If your child has already received this immunization, please bring this information with you on registration day. If you have further questions regarding this requirement, please contact the main office.