|WELCOME TO LMMS!|
|Principal - Johnny Spears Assistant Principal - Kela Sharpton
School Hours: 7:45-3:20 School Phone Number: (803) 663-4300
Many of you who have visited the school over the last week have noticed our camera at the door has been activated. The camera is just one way that we are working to keep you kids safe at school. Please remember to buzz the office as you enter the building.
We will have opportunities to have tutoring sessions after school. These will be held on Monday and Tuesday. No transportation will be provided. If your student needs extra assistance, please make sure that you contact your child's teacher to arrange the after school tutoring.
We have several events over the next couple of weeks: Girl's volleyball has three home games, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday (October 6, 7, 9) at 5:30 in our gym. Our football team has an away game on Wednesday, October 8 at North Augusta. Full Circle Refuge will provide a presentation about gangs to our students and staff on October 9. We will have clubs for students on Friday, October 10.
Fall pictures will be October 15. Information will be sent home soon.
The end of the first nine weeks is October 21. Report cards will be given out on October 27 at Open House.
As always, if you have any questions, please call me at 663-4300 or email at email@example.com.
|LMMS 2014-2015 Dress Code|
Students have the right to regulate their personal appearance; however, the school reserves the right to bar students whose personal appearance is disruptive to the school program.
* Pants, skirts, and shorts must be knee length or longer when standing.
* No elastic waisted athletic shorts or sweatpants.
* Pants must be worn at the waist with no undergarments or basketball shorts showing.
* Pants and shorts with holes or frays above the knees are not permitted.
* Clothing sizes should be appropriate. Substantial over-sized clothing and tightfitting pants such as leggings are not permitted. If leggings or tights are worn under a skirt, the skirt must be knee-length.
* Shoes must be worn at all times. No house shoes or bedroom slippers, and sandals must have a strap in the back.
* Shirts/dresses must completely cover the front, back, stomach, and sides when students raise their arms. All tops must be over the shoulder area (three inches wide), and not expose cleavage, even if covered by a sheer or crocheted top.
* Clothing that is distracting, revealing, overly suggestive, or disruptive is not permitted.
* Hats, caps, hoods, scarves, gloves, sweatbands, and sunglasses are not to be worn inside.
* Students are not to wear conspicuous or ridiculous costumes, including any type of pajamas.
* Inappropriate language, alcohol, tobacco, gang-related or drug symbols are not permitted.
* Wallet chains, sheer shirts/blouses, clothes exposing the midriff, low-cut shirts, etc. are not permitted.
The Bob Richards Automotive $10,000 60 DAY GIVEAWAY for Aiken County Public Schools begins today OCTOBER 1-NOVEMBER 30.
Please see the link below for this opportunity to raise $3,333 for your school.
South Carolina law requires that all students entering 7th grade receive one (1) dose of Tdap vaccine (tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis). Now is a good time to make an appointment for your child to receive this immunization if you have not already done so. If your child has already received this immunization, please bring this information with you on registration day. If you have further questions regarding this requirement, please contact the main office.